Get a brand-new walk-in-shower
Most people prefer working with a remodel contractor with extensive experience.
Fain, our lead-installer and co-founder has over 38 years of remodeling experience. He's had zero
against his bond and insurance. Our customers tell us that they appreciate how Fain walks them
through the entire
remodel process in a fair and efficient manner.
We regularly hear that customers feel like they get an excellent value from Sanctuary Bath for the price that they pay.
Limited-time offer: (Snohomish, King County) Walk-In-Shower for $13,497 including sales tax. Terms and Conditions apply. See offer details.
We pride ourselves on providing fair prices to our consumers. Check out our 2022 competitive research analysis covering walk-in-shower installations in King and Snohomish counties. We are confident that you will find our prices to be competitive -- but don't just take our word for it. Get a few quotes.
Looking for a large-format tile shower installer in Snohomish?
- It's hard to beat the gorgeous appearance of large-format tile. This material is what is featured in luxury resorts and spas. We have specialized tools and experience working with large-format tile and regularly work with materials up to 48"x48". We utilize the highest-quality urethane-based grout so that your shower has maximum longevity with its non-porous properties.
Check out local tile options
If you're interested in browsing around and letting your imagination run wild then here are some pre-filtered searches with local tile suppliers. We would be honored to help guide you in choosing the perfect material for your project.Floor And Decor Contract Furnishings Mart Daltile
We're ready to turn your remodel dreams into reality. Are you?Schedule an in-person appointment
Are you considering a solid-stone composite shower-wall system?
Solid-Stone composite shower systems are known for their ease of cleaning. We are able to install them faster than tile (typically in three days once material is inspected and on-site).
Check out solid-stone composite shower systems
If you're interested in browsing around and letting your imagination run wild, here are some pre-filtered searches with local composite-wall shower system options. We would be honored to help guide you in choosing the perfect material for your project.Transolid Swanstone
- The shower-walls are non-porous and long-lasting solid-stone composite. This means that they are easier to clean than tile and more durable than acrylic.
- We install materials according to the manufacturer's specifications. This translates into fewer failures over the long-haul.
- We gladly accommodate custom requests. So if you want a specific color or a different material, we can research and source special materials (may exclude our promotional offer pricing).
Comparing solid-stone composite shower systems to large-format tile
|Advantages of solid-stone composite shower systems
|Advantages of large-format tile
|Faster installation. Generally this consists of a few vertical cuts to match the exact dimensions of the shower area.
|Slower installation. Tile almost always requires more cuts depending on the tile layout.
|Fewer material choices to choose from. No question about it; available material colors are limited in comparison to tile.
|Vast selection of materials to choose from. Tile is in higher-demand and has a large network of suppliers that provide tile in a wide variety of colors and materials.
|Longer lead-times. Sourcing custom-sized solid-stone composite shower systems takes a while to arrive from the MidWest of the United States. Lead-time can be upwards of 10 weeks.
|shorter lead-times. Tile is often readily available locally.
|Silicone vs grout.
Grout vs silicone
|Price: Tends to be a little less expensive than tile due to reduced labor required.
|Price: Similar to solid-stone installations. More expensive than acrylic walls.
What you can expect when you work with Sanctuary Bath
We specialize in doing custom work. What that means is that we want you to be as satisfied as possible with everything about your remodel -- from the color and style of materials you choose to the color and style of faucet. We're more than happy to work with customer-supplied materials so long as it's in new condition. For customer-supplied materials, they must be in new-condition, and customer-supplied materials do not carry the same warranty as materials that we source and supply.
- We average four days for composite-shower system installations.
- We average six days for large-format tile installations.
- We partner with custom-glass suppliers for large or complex showers.
- We're more than happy to install ADA compliant low-threshold pans and grab-bars.
- Our prices are competitive; and we offer a lengthy warranty.